- Former Members
Who's Online None Online Guests: 7Elemental eSports
31 followers[Minecraft Server]
The server can now be joined with versions from 1.12.2 to 1.13.2. We do however advise you to jo… https://t.co/xkiJlh2Lzn
1 day agoJonas"DevoidHD"Jensen joins Elemental eSports Fortnite Team!
Release Notes for 8/29/2018 [CS:GO] ELT-StaffSadikReisELT-eSports 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 30th Aug [LONDON 2018]
– Added tournament items for the FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship and the London 2018 Pick’Em Challenge.
– Later today, CS:GO will be freely available for offline play and GOTV viewing by installing “CS:GO – Free” from the Steam Store.
– Added better support for Panorama UI on low-end machines.
– Added support for weapon stickers and character gloves on the character featured in the main menu.
– Fixed a case where weapon finishes appeared overly dark.
– Adjusted optimal movie resolution based on user’s CPU and GPU levels.
– Fixed extra bright flashlight on characters when loading non-HDR community maps.
– Darkened exposed metal on ejection port and bolt.
– Added support for MP5-SD to workshop workbench.
– fixed texture blends in T-spawn area.
[ MISC ]
– CS:GO has bid farewell to the Scaleform UI. “-legacyscaleformui” is no longer supported.
– Updated the Settings menu to display the Steam Controller Configurator if a Steam Controller is detected.
– Added a new recommended Steam Controller config to better support the Buy menu and Team Select menu.
– Miscellaneous stability and security improvements.
Register to our website! Recruitment Votes253
Help your community and vote every 24 hours!
Donate Events Which games do we need a team in?- League of Legends
- Former Members