- Match Reports
- Former Members
Who's Online None Online Guests: 2Elemental eSports
30 followers[Merch Shop]
19% off Everything*
Run Time: January 8th – January 12th
Coupon Code: SALE19
6 days ago
MINOR NUKE ADJUSTMENTS, NEW CASE IN CS:GO UPDATE ELT-StaffTigoline 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 16th Feb 2018 Valve have just released a new CS:GO update, which includes the new "Clutch Case", stickers, and minor adjustments on the recently updated Nuke.
Nuke received a significant update last week, when Valve reworked various areas on the map, most notably removing the outer catwalk and the hut window on the upper bombsite.
Today's update features minor adjustments to the changes made to Nuke, offsetting the staircase by control room and getting rid of unintended positions on top of the crane on the A bombsite.
Fans of skins and stickers will also find that a new case has been released, called the "Clutch Case", which brings 17 weapon finishes and 24 gloves, alongside eight new stickers in the Community Capsule 2018.
The full changelong can be found below:
[CLUTCH CASE AND COMMUNITY CAPSULE 2018]
- Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
- Introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring 8 community-designed stickers.
- Added “snd_stream” option convar. Enabling this disables using audio cache and instead streams audio off disk.
- Fixed occasional crash when dropping Medi-Shots.
- Fixed ammo count not updating when dropping stack-able items like Medi-Shots.
- Updated the following weapon finishes:
- AK-47 | Frontside Misty
- M4A1-S | Chantico’s Fire
- Offset stairs by control room near bombsite B
- Removed some unintended positions on crane in bombsite A
- Fixed some minor bugs
Register to our website! Recruitment Votes269
Help your community and vote every 24 hours!
Donate Events Which games do we need a team in?- Overwatch
- Former Members